Welcome to my Shack / Radio Room!
If I have had a QSO with you on the air, or you heard one of my QSO’s with someone else, I was more than likely using the gear listed below.
- Icom IC-706MKIIG
- 2x Motorola HT-1250 (VHF & UHF)
- Motorola XTS-5000 (UHF P25, Commercial/Work)
- Motorola XTL-2500 (UHF P25, Commercial/Work)
- Kenwood TK-880 (UHF, Commercial LTR)
- 2x Motorola CDM1250 (VHF & UHF)
- RadioShack PRO-2096 (Multi-band scanner)
- 3x Uniden BCD-996T (Multi-band scanner)
- Uniden BCD-996XT (Multi-band scanner)
- Uniden BCD-396XT (Multi-band scanner)
- Uniden BC760XLT (Multi-band scanner, discr. tapped)
- Uniden BC95XLTB (Multi-band scanner)
- Yaesu VX-8R (Multi-Band Portable)
- Radioddity GD-77 (Dual Band Portable, DMR)
- Great Scott Gadgets HackRF One (SDR, with NooElec Ham-It-UP uponverter)
- 2m/70cm J-Pole, Homebrew
- 6m J-Pole, Homebrew
- G5RV dipole for HF
- 30-1300Mhz discone (scanners and other receivers)
- Wilson WBV-60 wideband vertical (scanners and other receivers)
I have other stuff including boat-anchors, test gear, etc that I haven’t listed here mainly because I don’t use it that often.